Monday, November 26, 2012

Cream Cheese

I never really noticed the cream cheese that I put on my bagel at school every morning until when I was home for break. I was at the grocery store getting some things and I was supposed to buy cream cheese. I walked down the aisle and there must have been more than a dozen different types. Without even hesitating I picked up the same brand that is given to us in my dining hall here. I got home and my mom unpacked the groceries and saw the cream cheese and just looked at me. She had never even heard of that type of cream cheese before but I told her it was the best kind. Of course, I know that they all basically taste the same but it was just interesting to me how a simple thing like my morning routine carried over into the type of product I choose to buy at the store.

1 comment: