Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Ads everywhere...


In my opinion, this advertisement is so adorable! I found it online while watching a TV show. It aired three times while I was watching the show! It describes how I feel about the holidays when I a with my family. I think this ad is trying to show that KFC unites families and that the product is tasty enough to shut them up for a few minutes while they enjoy the meal! To me, this ad succeeds in its goal of selling the product because it is catchy and the tagline at the end sticks in your memory.  I think KFC should also run this ad on television so it can reach a wider audience.


This ad, which is from the same holiday campaign, is much less effective than the other advertisement. This commercial I also found online but its way too long and I lost interest in it. It is relatable because everyone has that nosey relative that tries to find out everything about your life. If this ad was shorter I think it could be more effective.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, the Uncles one really made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete